Thursday, September 3, 2015

Term 3 Week 7



We have had had fun learning things with Maddie our student teacher. This is her last week and we say good-bye and thank you.

Nikhil

We have been making guitars. We painted our boxes black for the start. Then we let it dry and we decorated it with rainbow coloured paints. We made holes. Next we put the strings on made out of rubber bands. We have had fun playing them in the classroom.




Annabelle

I like independent writing because I get to choose what to write about. I have a favourite story it was about Fiji and what I did there.

My wonderful holiday in Fiji

9 comments:

  1. hi annabelle
    i love writing too just like you wow you are so lucky that you got to go to fiji. fiji is a lovely place and i have been there too.
    well done!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I liked going on the waterslide. Did you go on the waterslide?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope other people will like your story! Emerson

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice story i hope you had a great time in fiji

    Isla

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's really good you like to write storys!It can give you nice ideas and imagination! What is the main reason you like it?-Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that story I love write story's.πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘hope you have a good time in Fiji .it really fun .

    ReplyDelete