Thursday, August 6, 2015

Term 3 Week 3


 For the next few weeks we will write about what three children have been doing during the week.

Leo

I like doing the maths that we get given in class. I like being able to colour in the picture after we have done the maths. We have been learning about fractions, a fraction is written with a number on the top a line underneath and another number on the bottom. 


Leo holding our half fractions poster.


Lillie

I liked writing the story about the chicken. We read a book called The Safe Place and then we retold the story at Guided Writing. We made a picture of the hen by cutting out pieces of paper to make feathers.


Lillie holding her Safe Place story


Angie

I like doing the tumble because we learn new things. The tumble is like a circle rolling and we move round different activities. One of my favourites is reading in the class library.

   
Angie reading in the class library corner.

1 comment: