Thursday, August 13, 2015

Term 3 Week 4


This week on Thursday we had our Celebraton of Learning. We enjoyed singing to the visitors with the whole school and welcoming our friends and family into our classroom.Thank you for coming:)

Beata

This week we have been learning about a story called The Little Goat's Coat. We have been making pictures and writing stories about the Little Goat. We drew round a template of the goat and used strips of paper to make his curly coat. Then we made a background for him to go on. We also have written a story from the goat's point of view. 

Beata with her curly goat and story

Maiah

I like doing Guided Writing. It is fun. I like drawing the pictures and writing the stories.You can come and read my stories on the wall or in my folder on the class library shelf.


Maiah and one of her pieces of writing






1 comment:

  1. Thats awesome. I like guided writing too. we will come and look.From Rosie and Lola.
    RM 13

    ReplyDelete