Thursday, March 5, 2015

Term One Week 5

Term One Week 5

Today we swam in the Puriri swimming sports. We had lots of families and friends come to see us swim in our events. And yes it did rain! 



" I was swimming, " said Wahaj.

" I was kicking and putting the board straight, " said Nikhil.

" I was swimming without a board," said Mia.






" The water was cold," said Leo.

" I tried my hardest and tried my best," said Logan.

" I found the water cold but I liked it ," said Lucy.





" It was fun," said Aniva.

" I never knew that I could swim so fast and I am proud of me, " said Beata.

" I swam through the hoops," said Sofija. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi room 6,
    Looks likes you guys had an amazing swimming sports!
    But its very sad that it was raining.Was the water cold?
    Cherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a bit cold but I liked it. Nikhil
    I liked it a lot. Manu

    ReplyDelete