Thursday, March 19, 2015

Week 7 Aloha Celebrations


We have been working hard in preparation for our school Aloha night celebrations. We have been practising our dancing and creating decorations for our stall. 


"My mum baked a cake with really yummy nuts in it, " said Angie.




"I am excited and looking forward to dancing, " said Mimi.

" I liked doing the painting for our sign, " said Manu.

" I like dancing with the whole school, " said Nikhil.

" I like dancing for my parents, " said Sienna.

" I am looking forward to getting a glow stick," said Logan.

" I am excited about being able to eat the sweets," said Lillie.

" I liked making our fish because they are colourful," said Leo. " They will decorate our stall."

" I like the part of our dance where we jump up and put our arms up and say " Geronable," said Beata.

" Our mums and dads have been awesome helping us too , " said Annabelle.

" We have been  busy selling Leis and raffle tickets, " said Gilbert.



2 comments:

  1. Hi room 6

    Your sign looks amazing wow!
    What do you sell at your stall.
    cherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had the Silent Auction so there were lots of different things to bid for. We enjoyed making our colourful sign.

    ReplyDelete