Thursday, March 12, 2015

Term One Week 6

Stepping Out with Constable Rob.

This week we had a visit from Constable Rob and he has been teaching us how to cross the road safely and travel in a car safely.









" It felt like I was a real Policeman when I went in the car , " said Logan.


" I liked holding the metal handcuffs, " said Cooper.





" I liked wearing the Police hat, " said Manu.


" I liked hearing the siren," said Sienna.






" I liked looking out for those sneaky driveways,' said Lucy.

" I liked going in the Police car and talking into the speaker," said Madeleine.





" I enjoyed crossing the road," said Leo.

" I liked dressing up as a Police Officer. It was very heavy," said Maiah.









" I liked going in the Police car. We were allowed to call out from his speaker. It was very loud," said Nikhil.

" We had to look left and right before we crossed the road," said Beata.

No comments:

Post a Comment